Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Desiring God National Conference

I had the privilege this past weekend to attend the 2008 Desiring God National Conference. As is always the case, I was blessed and happy to be there. The best summary on the conference that I have found so far has been on the Desiring God website and on Justin Taylor's blog, "Between Two Worlds."

I was challenged to grow in maturity, to seek holiness in my speech, to continue making melody in my heart to the Lord, to speak graceful words, to think of life as a story which I have a role as a main character, and to turn away from hypocrisy to the true faith found only in the Lord Jesus.

I look forward to meditating more on these profound truths as life continues and putting the word of God into practice in my everyday life.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standard

Essential Piper Trilogy

Followers

Highlands Ministries

Jason Short's Facebook profile