Monday, March 24, 2008

What I am in prayer for this week:

  • God's blessing on my household.
  • Wisdom to lead and to guide my family in the truth.
  • Blessings upon Christ Church Twin Cities.
  • Joy for the Church of God.
  • Steve and Margo Mitchell to sell thier house (and find a new one).
  • Healing of my dad's illness.
  • Patience as I wait upon God to bring work.
  • The Lord would strengthen and help the Pastor of my dad's church.
  • Blessings upon Bethlehm Baptist Church.
  • The Purity and Peace of Christ's Church in the Twin Cities.
  • Growth of the Church throughout the world.
  • Footholds for the gospel in countries that have apostasized.
  • The President of the United States, that his office would be established in righteousness.

I hold these up this week being reminded of Jesus' words, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standard

Essential Piper Trilogy

Followers

Highlands Ministries

Jason Short's Facebook profile