Friday, April 4, 2008

Prayer

Eph 6:18
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Pllease Pray for:

My Dad he is paralyzed (24 years now). He has had some serious health issues lately including an uncurable strain of staph known as MRSA. Pray that his faith in Christ will not be weakened. He could have opportunities to share his faith with the hospital staff.

My Mom she is being kept alive by dialysis. She lost the use both of her kidney's a year ago. She and my Dad were divorced when I was two. Pray for her salvation. I am not in contact with her at present. Pray for reconciliation between us. She despises my stand for the gospel.

Blessings upon Fairview Lutheran Church (where Christ Church meets for now).

World Leaders.

Elissa Engesser's Husband was recently admitted into the hospital (intestinal swelling).

Pray for peace to reign in the hearts of Christians who are experiencing persecution throughout the world.

The spead of the gospel into "closed" countries.

Blessing upon Christ Covenant Church in Belton Missouri.

Randal Swetnam the Pastor of Christ Covenant. That God would bless him and give him wisdom as he guides his sheep.

2 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...

I wiil pray for your mother. My own experience was that my father did not share my Christian faith, neither did my grandmother, and I do not know whether that had changed when they passed on. I cannot help praying that they were saved, but have no clear evidence to believe that they were.

Brother Jason said...

Thank you. The Lord Bless you and yours.

Subscribe Now: standard

Essential Piper Trilogy

Followers

Highlands Ministries

Jason Short's Facebook profile