Sunday, April 5, 2009

Recent Goings On...

Well, it has been a long long time since I have posted anything! It has been a good break though. God has been doing some miraculous works in my heart and in our family. All praise to His glorious grace for that!

Since I posted last, we have moved to Missouri, been actively engaged in evangelism, bible study, ministering, and taking care of sick children.

I think we have finally found a good church that seems to be right on, in fact the name says it all, the "Orthodox Presbyterian Church." I am excited about God's grace in and through our lives as we will, if God wills, become members there.

I will be posting some more things in times to come, God bless and thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standard

Essential Piper Trilogy

Followers

Highlands Ministries

Jason Short's Facebook profile